Customer Service Representative ILO
- Grabs all assigned sessions
- Secures the testing environment both Virtual and Physical
- Provides timely and professional service
- Is fully aware and is compliant with FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)
- Observes ENGLISH ONLY POLICY all of the time while in the production floor
- Maintains a good tone of voice, word choice and positive scripting when speaking with clients
- Completes all training courses and refresher training courses required by operations
- Reaches out to Managers for attendance concerns 2 hours before the shift
- Diligently strive to meet the metrics set by the operations
- Observes professionalism and shows respect to co-employees and managers all of the time.
- Adheres to all set policy by the company and client
- Respond to all chats in a required timeline
- Maintain professionalism and courtesy in all chat conversations.
- Open to 18 years old and Above
- Good English Communication Skills
- Schedule Flexible
- Must be willing to work onsite
- With BPO experience
You’ll report to: Floor Managers, Shift Managers and Manager on Duty.
- Resume review
- Interview with Recruitment Officer
- Interview with Hiring Manager
Social Security System, PhilHealth, PAG-IBIG, Shift differential, premium pay, 13th-month pay
Service Incentive, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, VAWC, Magna Carta
Above minimum wage salary, COLA (Cost Of Living Adjustment), Financial Assistance (Catastrophic Fund)
Healthcare, dental & life insurance, Daily hospital income, and personal accident benefit
- English Proficiency Directed Training
- Zero Interest Microloan for Business
- Zero Interest Motorcycle Loan
Vacation, Sick, Quarantine, and Bereavement Leaves
To apply for this job please visit portal.rfto.net.