Our trained staff provides quality data entry work, customer service, and back-office support to your billing and payments, sales, and claims processing teams. So, you can focus on helping your clients protect their health, property and other investments.
This is All Industries
Inbound Customer Support
- Insurance plans inquiries
- Insurance coverage questions
- Policy changes/upgrades
Outbound Customer Support
- Handle verifiable consumer requests (as per CCPA of 2018)
- Lead qualification
Billing and Payments Collection
- Payment reminders
- Payment processing
- Review documents submitted
- Verification of provided information
Back Office Support
- Online skip tracing (name, phone, email and address search)
- Social media profile search
- Website/blog lead conversion
- Answer inbound calls from current or prospective clients
- Place outbound calls to potential clients/warm leads
- Email current and prospective clients
- Keep records of conversations with prospects
- Schedule or reschedule meetings with a salesperson as needed
- Endorsement, rewriting, renewal, reinstatement and cancellation of insurance policies
- Property & Casualty policies
Health insurance policies
Life insurance policies
- Review documents, validate details and follow-up on missing information
- Verification of information provided in the policy
- Arranging, listing and organizing data to create policy document
- Inform underwriters of any inaccurate or obsolete information in current policies
“Fair Trade Outsourcing has been super easy to work with! The honest communication from the leadership team has made the experience very pleasant. The new team members have also been easy to work with and it has helped us organize our own training materials. We will continue working with FTO and will probably double our staff for next year!”
“By integrating Fair Trade Outsourcing into our operation it has signified an overall improvement. Their highly skilled and qualified staff are trained to perform and deliver on all key performance indicators. We undeniably have established a very rewarding partnership which we expect will only continue to be more productive and meaningful for our business.”
Vice President of Operations
Built to Outperform Industry Standards
Continuity in your operations is assured because of our redundant power and internet connections. We keep our facilities compliant with OSHS and consumer data protection laws. Each account has a dedicate work area. Biometric devices and auto-locking doors bar unauthorized persons from entering the production areas. Guards are stationed at the main entrance and on every floor 24/7.
Our facilities are compliant with U.S. network security standards and data privacy laws. Access to equipment is limited, network usage is monitored, and only authorized portable storage devices are allowed.
Scale your team up or down depending on your needs. Communicate and coordinate directly with your team's lead agent regarding their daily and weekly performance. Review your agents on a quarterly basis to ensure continuous improvement.
Your agents are motivated to improve their English Proficiency Skills because they are invested in doing their jobs well. Through a wide range of learning and development programs, your agents develop soft skills, such as client management and customer service, as well as essential life skills that will propel them from wage earners to capital owners.
How It Works
DEFINE THE WORK
Our folks can pretty much do anything as long as it requires a computer, an internet connection, and a brain. We’re experienced in lots of different types of work. Select a template and customize as you need. Once we understand the workflow, time to completion, turn-around time, etc. that’s when we’ll get you a price.
ASSEMBLE AND TRAIN
Once we understand the work and skill sets needed, we’ll start putting together your team. Training can take anywhere from 5 days to 30 days depending on your team’s size and the complexity of their tasks. Keeping lines of communication open is paramount; your team reports to you on a daily or weekly basis and goes through regular reviews.
OPTIMIZE AND SCALE
You’ll have our operations manager and the QA and Compliance team on your side to help you optimize your workforce. The hiring and onboarding process for new agents has been streamlined, which means you’re able to quickly scale and integrate changes to your workflow in no time.